César Franck: Sonata that sounds good on the Cello / Arrangement of the piano part by Yuki Hasegawa
Compatible with your own cello part! (Cello part of Yuki's revision is also attached*)
- Cello can sing using up to pianissimo. Piano part avoided same range.
- Reduced the scenes without soprano. New score realizes natural sound spread.
- Avoided the dialogue cello-piano between the ranges too far away
After the concert, the arrangement was so natural that no one mentioned it!
Also, kind material for pianist:
- Piano score’s cello part is written only with G&F clef.
- Rehearsal numbers and bar numbers are compatible with the 1st edition by Delsart, Bärenreiter edition and Henle edition.
- Page layout is same as 1st edition to facilitate comparison.